WHAT'S INCLUDED ?
✔ Instant DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY - Custom Definition Print
✔ YOU WILL RECEIVE 2 files size 22x28" - 1 JPEG & 1 PDF
✔ PRINT ANY SIZE up to: 22x28" (55x71cm) at full 300 dpi resolution
✔ Printable wall art.
✔ ORDER & DESIGN PROCESS
1. Add this listing to your cart,
2. Follow the checkout procedure.
** PERSONALISATION - Add details in "Note to Seller" at Checkout
(alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. The order will be completed in 24-48 hours. You will receive a screenshot of your finished product.
4. Once you approve the order, you will receive your high resolution JPG & PDF files.
Instant digital download (nothing will be shipped).
How to Print
Once purchased, download your files. You can print your downloaded files in the same way you would print photos.
✔At your local print shop.
✔At your local Boots/ Walmart / Tesco / Asda.
✔At home (use heavier paper eg 230gsm archival paper which can be purchased in Art and Stationary stores.)
✔Using online printing services e.g. BonusPrint, VistaPrint, Shutterfly etc.
✔Frames - Most customers purchase Frames at Amazon, Ikea, Target, Walmart, Boots, Department Stores or alternatively use a high street Framer. Also online services like Printful & Photobox provide one stop printing and framing.
How to Download
Products are sent using a compressed ZIP file.
- How can I UNZIP product files?
PC: To extract a single file or folder, double-click the compressed folder to open it. Then, drag the file or folder from the compressed folder to a new location. To extract the entire contents of the compressed folder, right-click the folder, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions. (You may need to download a recommended program like 7ZIP or WINZIP to your computer in order to extract the file)
Mac: Double click the .zip file, MAC usually opens the file immediately, else search for the product folder or product file. (You may need to download a program like 7Z or The Unarchiver to your MAC in order to extract the file)
On a mobile phone/device- before you download the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (a good, free one is FileExplorer Free). This will allow you to unzip the folder to access it. Another solution available on some mobile devices is to long hold the zipped file icon and then click, "Extract."
If you can't find the file once it's downloaded ?
- Try looking in the Downloads Folder under My Computer or Favourites on a MAC or search for the filename (eg *.zip or zip) on your computer.
What if I still can't find it?
- Generally we don't offer technical support but don't be stuck, contact us here and we will endeavour to sort out any problems promptly.